Monday, March 16, 2009

my workout - 03/16/09

Chest And Triceps Workout

I am in a hypertrophy phase now but add a little Olympic lifting in there, mostly to work on technique.

Power Clean and Jerk: 8x1

Bench: 5x10, used the first 3 sets a a heavy warm up and took the last set to failure.
Dumbbell Incline: 5x8
Standing Front front raise: 5x5
Close Grip board press: 3 sets, did 5 reps each at no board, 1 board, 2 board, and 3 board

That was it for the day. As you can see lots of volume. A good way to get a pump. Tomorrow it is back and biceps.

I own and operate a private training studio in Atlanta GA,
Grounded Personal Training and Sports performance

Looking for a fitness trainer in Atlanta, look me up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have any tips for better deadlifts? I'm stuck at 405.

Unknown said...

There are a few things you can do. The first thing I would do is try rack pulls.