Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Muscle Building Muffins

Bodybuilding and Muscle Building Recipes

When you afre trying to build muscle you know how hard it is to eat the same stuff all the time.  Well you have to give these Muscle building muffins a try.  They taste great and are packed with lots of protein making them perfect for a post workout snack.

When it comes to building muscle I have found that meals have been the most difficult part.  I have no problem going to the gym and working hard.  The tough part is eating to grow. Because I like to eat clean, I get tired of eating the same old stuff.  That is why I love all the recipes Dave Ruel has in his muscle building cookbook.  I suggest you give these muffins a try.  Click the link below for recipe details.

Muscle Building Apple Cinnamon High Protein Muffins

No comments: