Burn Fat With Ginger Beef Recipe
My buddy Dave Ruel rereleased his diet recipe book, Metabolic Cooking.
Before he released his cookbook Dave sent me a review copy.
He did a great job on it. Full of delicious recipes, lots of great colourful photos, and well laid out.
I couldn't wait to did in and try out a few of his recipes.
When it comes to cooking I like quick and simple. I don't want to spend a lot of time preparing my meals. I'm usually famished and can't wait to eat supper so speed is critical.
So when I cam across this ginger beef recipe I had to give it a go. I looked great. Just a few ingredients, so it was a snap to pepare.
In just 20 minutes I was sitting down to supper. And it was delicious. It tasted so good I'd never has guessed it was a diet recipe.
Give this great tasting fat loss recipe a try.
Metabolic Cooking Ginger Beef Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 sirloin steaks (4oz each), cut in strips
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 diced tomatoes
- Place the oil in a large skillet
- Brown the steaks over medium-high heat
- After both sides of beef are well-seared, add the onion, garlic, and tomatoes.
- In a bowl, combine and mix well, the ginger, salt and pepper and vinegar
- Add the liquid mixture to the skillet, stirring to mix everything well
- Cover the skillet, turn the heat to low, and let the whole thing simmer until liquid evaporates completely.
- Calories: 208
- Protein: 31g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fat: 8g