Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Free Ginger Beef Diet Recipe

Burn Fat With Ginger Beef Recipe


My buddy Dave Ruel rereleased his diet recipe book, Metabolic Cooking.

Before he released his cookbook Dave sent me a review copy.

He did a great job on it. Full of delicious recipes, lots of great colourful photos, and well laid out.

I couldn't wait to did in and try out a few of his recipes.

When it comes to cooking I like quick and simple. I don't want to spend a lot of time preparing my meals. I'm usually famished and can't wait to eat supper so speed is critical.

So when I cam across this ginger beef recipe I had to give it a go. I looked great. Just a few ingredients, so it was a snap to pepare.

In just 20 minutes I was sitting down to supper. And it was delicious. It tasted so good I'd never has guessed it was a diet recipe.

Give this great tasting fat loss recipe a try.

Metabolic Cooking Ginger Beef Recipe

Ingredients

  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  •  Salt and pepper
  • 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar 
  • 2 sirloin steaks (4oz each), cut in strips
  • 1 clove garlic, crushed
  • 1 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 2 diced tomatoes 
How to make your Ginger Beef

  1. Place the oil in a large skillet
  2. Brown the steaks over medium-high heat
  3. After both sides of beef are well-seared, add the onion, garlic, and tomatoes.
  4. In a bowl, combine and mix well, the ginger, salt and pepper and vinegar
  5. Add the liquid mixture to the skillet, stirring to mix everything well
  6. Cover the skillet, turn the heat to low, and let the whole thing simmer until liquid evaporates completely.
Nutritional Facts (Per Serving) Recipe Makes 2 Servings

  • Calories: 208
  • Protein: 31g
  • Carbohydrates: 3g
  • Fat: 8g
You can grab over 250 other great tasting recipes just like this in Dave's Fat Loss Cookbook. If you hurry you can crab it at 50% off.


No comments: