Sunday, December 28, 2014

My Back Workout - Sunday 12/28/14

My Back Workout

(Upper Body Pull Workout)

Frequency is the key to my workouts these days. So I don't generally stick with one muscle group like a typical bodybuilding workout.

I have a major muscle I work for that day but I also add in other muscles as well.

Yesterday was a pressing day. Bench was the main lift.

back workout with a pro bodybuilder

1. First exercises was neutral grip pull up.

  • Done with a 25 pound weight.
  • as many reps as possible in 5 minutes.

2A. Seated Row

  • Wide grip
  • 5 sets of 5
  • Last set was for maximum reps.
  • Added a strict drop set.
2B. Floor Press
  • Heavy. But doable.
  • 5x3
  • Last set was for maximum reps.
3A. High T-bar row
  • 4x8
3B. Cable Lateral Raise
  • 4x12
4A. Lat Sweep
  • 4x12
4B. Band Push Down
  • 100 total reps
4C. Cable Biceps Curls
  • 4x12





No comments: