Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hypertorphy ~ Week C2 - Triceps with Dynamic Chest

Weight Training

Chest and Triceps





Side to Side Push Ups
6 sets of 3 reps, Rest - :45
I would do a push up and explode over a med ball and back.

Push Ups - on ball to Floor
6 sets of 4 reps, Rest - :45
I would do a push up and explode up onto a med ball, do a push up on the ball exploding and landing back on the floor, that is one rep.

Close Grip Bench
5 - 205 x 8
Rest - :45

Cable Skull Crushers
3 - 110 x 10
Rest - :45

Cable Over Head Ext.
3 - 120 x 10
Rest - :45

Push Downs
3 - 110 x12
Rest - :30


The weight does not mean much with the cable exercises as all cable machines are different. I use a weight that I feel that when I reach my rep range I am done in.

All the best in your weight and programs.
Jason

No comments: