Sunday, May 27, 2007

Long time no posts

Weight Lifting Journal

Training Articles

I just want to drop everyone a quick line to say hello and that I will be posting again soon. I have been very busy this past week.

I have started an internship at Georgia Tech in Atlanta. This is a fantastic opportunity for me. I am working in the strength and conditioning department getting plenty of hands n experience. There are some early mornings but it is worth it in the end.

I have also been doing some consulting work for a hockey team. I have put together a 12 week strength and conditioning program that will have them in shape and strong when they hit camp in late August.

Between those 2 projects my own workouts and life, I have not had the time or energy to post news and workout. Now that I am in the swing of things I do expect to be posting again soon.

All the best in your weight and programs.
Jason, CSCS

No comments: