Wednesday, August 29, 2007

How to train for your sport

Weight Training Journal

Article

Many readers of my blog are involved in sport and are interested in sport performance. In the days to come I will include give my thoughts on sport specific weight training and conditioning. As the NFL season approaches and schools head back I will talk about American football.

The rugby world cup will be taking place before long so I will add some rugby training too. In memory of the world Championships I will discuss some track specific weight training. I think you will be surprised by what i have to say.

No matter you sport stay tuned for weight training tips that you can incorporate into your program to help you become a better athlete.

Take a quick look at at this training program.  It is designed for football but football is based on Rugby so it can be of some benefit to rugby players.  Anyway just check it out.
Total Strength and Conditioning for Football

All the best in your weight and programs.
Jason, CSCS

No comments: