Monday, October 29, 2007

My Workout - Phase X ~ Week C, Day 4

Weight Training Journal

My Workout



Clap Push Ups: 8 - BW x 3 ~ Rest- :45 ~ I tried to get as high as posible on each.
Standing Military Press: 4 - 165 x 6 ~ Rest- 1:00 ~ Harder than I had thought.
Underhand Grip Chins: 4 - 45 x 6 ~ Rest- 1:00 ~ These were not too bad at all.
Close Grip Bench - Incline: 4 - 235 x 6 ~ Rest- 1:00 ~ I had to drop to 225 after the second set. I think the presses took too much out of me.
Seated row - Close Grip: 4 - 210 x 6 ~ Rest- :45 ~
DB Press - Neutral Grip: 4 - 110 x 6 ~ Rest- :45 ~ These started to get difficult, but I could finish with this weight. The triceps are feeling things now.
Face Pull: 4 - 100 x 8 ~ Rest- :30 ~

I was a little short on time so that was all I could fit in. Not bad considering this was suposed to be an easier workout. Heavy deadlifts on Tuesday, that will be tough.


All the best in your weight and programs.
Jason, CSCS

No comments: