Sunday, December 30, 2007

Homemade Lifting Equipment

Weight Training Journal

My Workout Equipment


I have finished my lifting platform and it works great. I think it turned out well, I like the look and feel of it. It was not all the hard to make and it is much cheaper than a commercial model.

It is too early to tell if there would be anything I would do differently. As for now I think with the price and ease of construction this has been the way to go.

I used horse stall mats for the rubber, this material is tough. Something a little softer may make it a little more quiet but these mats will last a lifetime.


My second project was a TRX suspension system. Again I am happy with the way this turned out. I used climbing webbing, pvc pipe, pipe insulation, carabiner, and a tie down ratchet.

So far this has worked well too. I am off to Haiti in a few days and want to workout while I am there so this will be my gym. I will report back on how it holds up and how the workouts went.



All the best in your weight and programs.
Jason, CSCS

I suggest you take a look at Homemade Supplement Secrets, you can save hundreds on all your lifting supplement, click the link below. 

No comments: