Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Workout Leg Training - 11/26/09


Before I go and eat lots of turkey this afternoon I got in my leg workout. I have friends coming into town so I will be taking the weekend off so my workouts have been pushed forward one day. This made a big difference in today's lift. Normally I would have an extra days rest between leg workouts but as it stands now my last leg day was Tuesday. Today was tough, maybe the toughest leg workout I have ever done. Here is what I did to make my legs grow big and strong.

Leg Workout - Lower body strength and muscle growth

1. Deadlifts: 5x3, last set is a burnout
2. Bulgarian Split Squat: 3x10 per leg - this is what did me in
3.a Good Mornings - 3x10
3.b Shrugs: 3x10
4. Glute Hams - 3x5

Short but very effective, still feel weak in the knees.

No comments: