Friday, December 11, 2009

My Lower Body Workout - 12/11/09

As you can see from the post title today was a lower body workout. Not a lot of exercises but some good bang for your buck exercises. I know I am sore and tight so there are a few things I have to do. Tonight I am going to soak in the tub, foam roll and stretch.


In my quest to get bigger and stronger leg training plays a major role. If you are looking to build bigger legs give this workout a try.

Today's leg workout consisted of the following:

  1. Trap bar Deadlifts: a few warm up sets of 5's and 3's then 2x5, 1x max reps
  2. Split Squat: 3x8 Rear foot on bench
  3. RDL: 3x8
  4. Shrugs: 3x8
  5. Caron Combo: 2 sets
  6. DB Incline Curl: 3x8
I think I will try to add some Olympic lifting into the mix too. It may be hard but I can not let it slip away. I am not all that good of an Olympic lifter so to spend too much time away from it is not a good idea.

No comments: