Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Workout ~ Full Body - 03/08/10

I think I'll continue with this full body three day split for another six weeks. After that I think I'm going to move to a more conventional bodybuilding workout program. Here's the template I used for Monday's full body workout.

Hang clean: 4x3

Bench Press: 2x5, x3, x2, x1
- Superset with
One Arm Dumbbell Row: 4x6

Bulgarian Split Squat: 3x5
- Superset with
Hammer Strength Pull down: 3x8

Reverse Hyper's: 3x8
- Superset with
Dumbbell Incline: 3x8

that about did for Monday's workout. I ran out of time but I wanted to add some biceps and triceps, I may have to do a little extra next day. The single I did on the bench was not a max, it was heavy but it was still way expected to do without a struggle.

He sure to visit my men's fitness site just click the link below
Click Here --> fitness and exercise tips from men

No comments: