Saturday, March 6, 2010

My workout full body03/05/2010

Fridays full body workout is as follows.

  1. Push jerks: 4 sets of 3
  2. deadlifts: 4 sets of 5
  3. dumbbell chest press: three sets of six superset with
  4. seated rows, close grip: 3 sets of six
  5. Arnold press: three sets of eight - superseted with
  6. pull down, close grip: three sets of eight
  7. weighted dips: three sets of 10 - superset with
  8. glute ham raises: three sets of eight
  9. and to finish things off for the day EZ bar curls: three sets of 10
I almost forgot, I did some conditioning as well. A friend and I pushed the prowler about 40 m alternating between the two of us at the end of each length, this continued for about 10 minutes. I'm looking to get bigger and stronger so it's not often I do conditioning, plus some fairly lean to start with so I don't need too much of it anyway. I will tell you this, that prowler all most killed me. I can't remember the last time my quads felt such a burn.

If he hadn't been over time and site lately drop on by as I have a few new posts up just click the link below. Click here --> Health Fitness Exercise For Men

P.S. stay tuned for a football training manual I am producing. I am putting together a complete strength and power training program for college and high school football players. If you're looking to gain size strength and power I recommend you keep a lookout for it. I will be giving away a few copies so be sure to leave a comment as to why you would like a free copy and what you hope to gain from it.

No comments: