Tuesday, February 8, 2011

my workout Lower Body 02/08/11

My Lower Body Workout

Today reinforced just how importan sleep is to your workouts and success in the gym.

Last night I had trouble sleeping, only got 3 to 4 hours of sleep.  I am up most days by 5AM so I have to get to bed early.  Well I find Mondays hard as I tend to wake later on weekends and am not tired come Monday night.  Well I took a little trip this weekend and made it a 4 day holiday for myself.  Needless to say I did not keep the best hours.

So today was to be a max effort day.  Next week is a deload then back to 2 weeks build up again before my next max effort week.

Hang cleans
Squats
Good Mornings
Russian leans
Dragon Flys

There you have it.  Todays lower body workout.  Sorry to say I did not hit my numbers.  I have legs again on Friday where I expect to be fresh and hit them hard to make up for today.

3 Tips to...

Build Muscle Faster

No comments: