Monday, July 9, 2012

My Workout - Lower Body 07-09-12


Summer is around the bend so I am doing a little more cardio. I know that I need to do it all year long but to be honest I can't be bothered. By the time I finish lifting I am usually zapped. So now I am playing a little catch up. Though I'm not all that far behind.

Today's Lower Body Workout

Hang snatch - worked up to a heavy single
Hang Clean - 4x2 Heavy doubles
Squats - 5x5 Worked up to 2 heavy sets
RDL - 3x8, all 3 sets were heavy with a 2 second hold at the bottom
Ab Roll Outs - 3x12

Hill sprints - 15 minutes, as many as I could get in. 10 second run up walk back and go again.
If you are looking for more information on cardio while muscle building I sugest you take a look at this article...
http://fitnessdoctrine.com/work-out-routines/doing-cardio-while-building-muscle/

Not a crazy workout but a good one.

No comments: