Monday, January 21, 2013

Watch this video - The NEW "Pumping Iron" Movie

If You Liked Pumping Iron


I got a copy of Ben Pakulski's new documentary the other day. I couldn't wait to watch it. And I wasn't disappointed.

If you like Pumping iron this will definitely get you psyched. ==> Click here to watch the trailer

This is the most inspirational bodybuilding movie since Arnold and the gain in "Pumping Iron."

Click the link below to watch the trailer and see for yourself.

Even if your not a competitive bodybuilder I still think this is worth watching.

You'll see human drama at play, an inspiring father-son relationship and a story about a boy that came out of nowhere and accomplished his life long dream of standing on a Mr. Olympia stage.


If you haven't watched the film yet, grab yourself a copy today. I've only heard good things about it. Everyone who's seen it comes back and says how much they love it.

A question I get asked a lot is
how do you stay motivated to train?
It's films like this.

They get me psyched up and even more important. They inspire me.

Ben is just a regular guy who chased down his dream.

Click here to watch his story.

No comments: