Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Legs - weight training for size and strength


Squats
5 - 275 x 5
Rest - 2:00
the first 2 sets were done without a belt and they were sub par. I put on my belt for the last sets and they were deep and in good form. I guess this tells me that I am not ready for this weight. I believe that if you can not take the weight into the hole then you are not doing a real squat.

Leg Press, single
5 - 290 x 8
Rest: :45
I did them all but it hurt.

SLDL
5 - 225 x 8
Rest: :45
No problem with these.

Step Up
3 - 135 x 1o
Rest: 1:00
These were the death of me. I though I was going to die.

GM
5 - 135 x 5
Rest: 45
These were easy though I did not mind. I could use the break and I want to make sure that they are done right.


All the best in your weight and programs.
Jason

No comments: