Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Overreaching - Week 2 Day 2 Workout

Weight Training Journal

Get Weaker Workout



Hang Clean into Front Squat
Rest ~ 1:00
5 - 175 x 2
I did not have a good Olympic bar or platform so I kept things light.

Squats

Rest ~ 1:30
5 - 285 x 5

Reverse Lunge
Rest ~ 1:00
5 - 185 x 6

RDL
Rest ~ :45
5 - 275 x 8

Today was not all that bad, I had thought it would be much worse. I could get all my reps at the weight I did last week. Maybe I do not load the legs like the other exercises. I would hate to get stuck doing a lunge or collapse so I think I keep the weight to something I can manage. With squats I want to make sure I go deep and they hurt so much I do not think I push them like I could. With that said I still felt things,my legs were shaky

All the best in your weight and programs.
Jason, CSCS

No comments: