Friday, October 26, 2007

My Workout - CrossFit Style

Weight Training Journal

My Workout



Today was my day off but I was sore and wanted to get out and do something to get the muscles working so I decided to try a crossfit workout.

I am not sure the names of the workouts but here is what I did.
Hills dragging a tire, as many hills as posible in 15 minutes.
I manged to get 10 in 14 minutes.

I rested for 15 minutes then did another one of their workouts.
5 Pull ups
10 push ups
15 bodyweight squats
1 hill
As many as posible in 15 minutes
For this I got through 9 rounds

I did not push it but still found it challenging, maybe a little too challenging for an off day.

All the best in your weight and programs.
Jason, CSCS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hill dragging is a good idea. When I am beat I usually do a 20 minute bodyweight workout. It gets the blood flowing, but doesn't beat me up any more.
www.theathletesite.com/blog2

Unknown said...

Nathan; I think you are on target with the bodyweight workout. It is a good idea to get out and do something and get some increased blood flow to the sore muscles and have them move through a full range of motion.