Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A template for Powerlifters - templete for strength

Weight Training Journal

Working With the Standard TATE Powerlifting Template

I have used many of the mentioned techniques in my own training and I have seen my numbers go up. I have also gotten away from the DE bench and seen my bench fall. My top end bench or lockout strength is great, right where I want it to be. Where I have slipped is getting heavy weight off my chest. I believe this is because I go away from the Tate model.

For all the powerlifters out there I came across this template today while reading other blogs. If you want to gain strength or compete in powerlifting competitions it is wise to learn from the best and the author of the template is just that. Dave Tate and those at Westside Barbell have been creating national and world class powerlifters for some time now.

Dave Tate Powerlifting Template


All the best in your weight and programs.
Jason, CSCS

No comments: