Monday, March 10, 2008

Deload Week - Phase III

Weight Training Journal

My Workout



Sorry I have been so slack with the posting. Lots has been going on and I just have not had the energy or desire to keep up with the blog. I am looking into phase III but before i begin I am taking things easy and mixing things up a little. For my Deload week I will follow the Crossfit website and do their workouts. This basically is an upside down type program that I normally follow. Crossfit workouts are for the most part High Intensity low weight high rep workouts. For the most part I do not expect the majority of the workouts to exceed 20 minutes. I will keep you posted of the times and exercises and a few photos as the week goes on.

All the best in your weight and programs.
Jason, CSCS

No comments: