Friday, October 2, 2009

New weight training program - 10/09

Just a quick update. I will be starting a new weight training program on Monday. Looking at a 5 day split with an optional 6th day. I know it is kind of much but I enjoy the volume. As of now I it looks like a push day, followed by a pull day then on to legs. This is to be repeated. The first three days are to be heavy and the second set of 3 days is to have some volume. I think it will be a good mix. I will be sure to let you know how things go.


If you are looking to get big and strong and your weight training needs an update take a look at the tips over at The Muscle Nerds new site. Muscle Specialization. There are lots of great mass building tips that will challenge your muscles in new ways. You can even leave a tip of your own.

No comments: