Friday, January 22, 2010

Lower Body Leg Day ~ My Workout 01/22/10

With this program I am trying to get both bigger and stronger from my gym workouts. Today I was a little tired but things went OK anyway.

This week I did not push it. I hit my numbers and said ok. Past weeks I would burn out on the last set. What that did was basically but me at a rep max everyday. I think that took a toll on me and restricted gains because I was not fully recovered. By the time week 3 came around for the 1rm I did not have much left. I am not sure how I will change this but I will do so net time around the 5-3-1 program.

This is what I did today

I did not include the warm up weights today in my posting, but I did build up.

Hang Snatch: did not do today
Deadlifts: 405x3, 455x3, 475x3
Rear Foot Up Split Squat: 3 - 170x5
Good Mornings: 3 - 175x8

Also did a few preacher curls to finish things off. Not my best week of training. I plan on getting some good sleep next week and get back on track.

Click below to see all the new muscle building, weight loss and fitness tips.

Check Out My New Site:
== > Men's Fitness and More at http://www.mensfitnessandmore.com

No comments: