Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Lower Body Workout - 04/09/2010

 As I worked to build more muscle and gain strength my reps decrease each week. Next week will be my heaviest week with primarily the core exercises. This week is been a moderate level week, shooting for around three reps on the core lifts.

As I did on Friday:
 Hang Clean
Bulgarian Split Squad
Box Squat
Band Resisted Sideboard Hamstring Curls
Incline Biceps Curls
Tabletop Bicep Curls

There you have it, that was my lower body bicep workout. It was fairly intense, and a great workout.
For the second and third exercise I did sets of six. On these kind of exercises I tend to keep the reps a little higher than I would for something like bench or dead lifts.

 I'm putting together a new site mainly catering to sport specific needs like strength training for football rugby and the likes. It is under works right now the go check it out, just click the link below.
Click Here --  Strength Training for Sports

No comments: