Lean Hybrid Muscle - Burn Fat Build Muscle
There has been some recent developments when it comes to muscle fiber types that I think is really going to affect you in a major way.
For those who don't want to read I have a video posted, check it out...
Build Muscle Burn Fat With Lean Hybrid Muscle
Our bodies are made up of different types of muscle fibers.
- Type I fibers are known as ‘slow twitch’ fibers and have a high resistance to fatigue
- Type II fibers are known as ‘fast twitch’ fibers and have a low resistance to fatigue.
- slow twitch fibers support aerobic activities
- fast twitch fibers are built for weightlifting and other activities that require short bursts of energy
Guys who are mostly made up of Type II fibers are ideally built to lift weights but poorly suited for long-term aerobic activities such as long distance running.
However, by applying certain scientific principles, it is possible to create hybrid muscles that have the best characteristics of both Type I and Type II muscle fibers.
Click To Get Biologically Superior Muscle Fibers ----- >> Free Report
So What…..Who Cares?
You should, that’s who.
These hybrid muscle fibers aren’t puffy and bloated looking
- they are dense ripped and strong
- they utilize 173% more fat for energy than ordinary muscles, which is great when you have a goal of not only building muscle but also staying lean with low body fat levels.
You can start by downloading a free PDF report created by strength coaches Elliott Hulse and Mike Westerdal.
The Muscle Shifting Doctrine <<--- Recommended Free Report
P.S. Wait till you see the picture of Elliott on the page. He’s over 40 lbs lighter but looks more muscular than ever.
7 Secrets To Help You Pack On Dense Ripped Muscle