Saturday, May 6, 2006

Legs - The easy way out

Weight Training



--




Sat AM


Sumo Deadlift
5 - 315 x 8
Rest - 1:30
The last I was able to get 10, that means it was too light.

Lying Leg ext
5 - 75 x 10
Rest - 1:00

I did not have much energy as i went to the gym this AM, so I cut things short. Even the with the lack of energy I am still happy with how easy the DL's were. I hope to get a good sleep and be ready for some big lifts on Sunday.

All the best in your weight and programs.
Jason

2 comments:

Michael said...

First time on your site. Nice workouts. I'm guessing thats 5x8 on the sumos? I like your exercise selection as well.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments and the visit. Yes, my sumos were 5x8, most days I try to max out on my last set. If I can get morew than what I had planned I know it is time to up the weight.