Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Workout - Phase X Week B Day 4

Weight Training Journal

My Workout



Standing Military Press

6 - 175x 4

Underhand Grip Chins
6 - 60 x 4

Close Grip Bench - Incline
6 - 225 x 5

Seated row - Close Grip
6 - 230 x 4

DB Press - Neutral Grip
5 - 115 x 4
Alternating , both weights start up do a rep with one arm while other if left extended, then repeat.

Face Pull
5 - 90 x 10

Incline Shrug
3 - 115 x 10

Cable X Overs
3 - 90 x 10

All the best in your weight and programs.
Jason, CSCS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Blog! I have been lifting for 2 yrs now trying different routines to continued growth. Trying the Russian 9 week cycle now,,see how it goes. Thanks

Anonymous said...

It is interesting that you do overhead pressing before flat pressing. I like that because most people's ego won't let them do that. They need to bench big first!
www.theathletesite.com/blog2

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Today my big lift was the shoulder press so to get the most out of it I had to put it first. You are correct,most lifters want a big bench so that is the first lift all the time. I do have a day that the chest gets to go first but feel it is important to give the shoulders their day in the sun too.

Thanks again for the comments and visit.